A Community of Excellence
Born in 2010 as a meeting space for Engineers, Architects, Artists and Designers, the Tokyo Interaction Center turned into an incubation and investment organisation over the years.
In 2017, the Tokyo Interaction Center's mission is to provide unbiased and sharp insights and consulting services about:
- Technology innovations in Japan, with a special focus on Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, New Interfaces and Interaction Designs
- Venture capitalism in Japan: startups, M&A, investors and funds
- Business models and Go-to-Market best practices
We will attend Slush Tokyo 2017 on March 29-30. Meet us in Tokyo Big Sight Hall 7.
The 東京 Interaction Center is membership-based. Members are selected by other members because of their expertise in their domain as well as their curiosity and interest in crossing borders of domains.
Being a 東京 Interaction Center member is a rare opportunity to meet with experts in collateral and complementary domains.
Memberships are free but some publications, reports, databases and event attendance may be paid.
Member candidates can apply online.
東京 Interaction Center published reports like:
- The Japanese Venture Capitalists directory
- Raising Money in Japan
- Innovative Screen and Display vendor directory
- Japanese Interaction Design Schools and Laboratory Directory
- Interactive Agencies Japan 2017
- Annual Merger & Acquisitions Asia Report
Past Events & Works
Over the last years, 東京 Interaction Center was at the origin or hosted various events like :
The reality of Holography
An expert review of holography technologies encompassing presentations from a panel of experts around the world, from laboratory to commercial product vendors.
One of the first gathering of the famous inspirational event company featuring Melinda Gates.
An attendance to the Austrian event for the presentation of 東京 Interaction Center member works in the interaction design realm.
An attendance to the French Virtual Reality event for the presentation of 東京 Interaction Center member works in the holography realm.
World Usability Day
東京 Interaction Center hosted the famous user experience design event.
Good Design Awards
東京 Interaction Center presented at the famous Good Design Award event in Tokyo Big Site.